The dashboard below provides the latest statistics for COVID-19 cases. Below are descriptions of key terms:
- Active Case (updated daily): Confirmed case of COVID-19 still contagious and under isolation
- Self Quarantine (updated weekly on Wednesday by 5 pm): Those that have been in contact with an active case of Covid-19. These are identified through contact tracing. A contact is someone that has been within 6 feet of a confirmed case for a cumulative of 15 minutes or greater during a 24 hour period.
- Student Active Cases and Self Quarantine: Includes both WPS Connections and WPS Hybrid students
- First Semester Summary (September 8, 2020 through January 27, 2021):
- Positive COVID Student Cases: 96
- Positive COVID Staff Cases: 57
- Quarantine Student Cases: 611
- Quarantine Staff Cases: 322
- Last Update: February 24, 2021 at 3:40 a.m.