Housing Transition Information

  • What Can You Do Before Moving?

    Tell your child's teacher and principal that you're moving and give them the new address.

    Let school officials know if you want your child to stay in his/her school of origin while you are getting the family stabilized.

    Ask for a copy of your child's school records, including immunizations.

    Keep a copy of birth certificates and school records accessible.