COVID-19 Checkout procedures
Due to health concerns, the library will not be open for browsing and book checkout until further notice. However, you can (and should!) still check out books! There are 2 options available to you:
1. Electronic books: We are focusing on growing our eBook collection this year. Use this link to see our online catalog and scroll down to see the eBooks already in our collection.
2. Print books: Use Destiny to put a book on hold, and we will deliver it to your homeroom teacher on Wednesdays.
- Go to the Online Catalog tab.
- Select John Handley High School.
- Sign in with Google. (upper right)
- Click on the Catalog tab at the top to search for a book.
- Click on the title of the book you want in the search results.
- On the far right, click "Hold it."