- Prompt daily attendance is an expectation of all students and affects our school accreditation.
- School begins at 8:25 am and dismisses at 3:15 pm on a regular school day.
- Advanced written notification (handwritten or email) is required by the parent/guardian for all absences, late arrivals, and early dismissals per school board policy.
- We understand that sometimes there may be last-minute arrangements, however, to abide by our policies, parents will need to either email the attendance secretary, Annette Evans email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org or come into the school to sign the student out.
- Students are responsible for their missed work when out of school. Communication from the student/parent should be initiated with the teacher to ensure that the student doesn’t fall behind.
Report an Absence
For additional information about school attendance please visit our District Attendance Page.