- Prompt daily attendance is an expectation of all students and affects our school accreditation.
- School begins at 8:25 am and dismisses at 3:15 pm on a regular school day.
- Advanced notification (handwritten or online attendance form submission) is required by the parent/guardian for all absences, late arrivals, and early dismissals per school board policy.
- We understand that sometimes there may be last-minute arrangements. However, to abide by our policies, parents will need to fill out the online attendance form or come into the school to sign the student out. Must bring valid identification.
- Students are responsible for their missed work when out of school. Communication from the student/parent should be initiated with the teacher to ensure that the student doesn’t fall behind.
Report an Absence
For additional information about school attendance, please visit our District Attendance Page.