Student Parking Permit
Students are permitted to park on school premises as a matter of privilege, not of right. If you are going to be driving to school for the 2022 -2023 school year and parking in the Handley parking lot, you must obtain a parking permit. Below you will find instructions on how to register your vehicle and obtain a parking permit.
- Step one - Visit the Handley web page and locate the High School Student Parking Pass Application. (Spanish Version)
- If you do not have access to the internet, you may come into school and use a library computer or pick up a copy of the parking application in the main office.
- Step two - Print off and complete the High School Student Parking Pass Application (Spanish Version) with all the needed information.
- Step three - Bring the completed parking application to school on July 28 or anytime during business hours.
- See the school treasurer to pay the $25 parking fee or pay online using SchoolCash Online.
- Take the receipt and complete parking application to the main office and one of the administrative assistants will assign you a parking space and give you a parking permit.
- Step four - Hang the parking permit from your rear view mirror.
- The parking permit must be visible.
- The parking permit will have a number on it. That number is your assigned spot for the year.
You may only park in your assigned spot during school hours. If you fail to park in your spot, break any parking lot rules, and/or are chronically late to school, you may lose your privilege to park in the lot and anywhere on school property.
- Monday through Thursday
- Students must have a pass from a teacher and be at Handley Circle by 4:10 pm
- No Activity Buses on Fridays