How To Fight Germs
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick.
- If your child is ill, including vomiting, diarrhea, or fever, PLEASE keep them home for at least 24 hours. The fever must be gone WITHOUT the use of fever-reducing medications before they should return to school.
- Cover nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water, but if not available, use an alcohol-based rub or sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth. Germs spread fast this way!
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that may be contaminated with germs.
WPS Head Lice (PEDICULOSIS) Protocol
Winchester Public Schools is committed to providing a healthy environment for all students and employees.
Click on the link below to review WPS Head Lice Protocol and checklist for treatment.
Lice Protocol and Treatment
Update Your Contact Information
Please let us know if there is a change in your phone or cell phone numbers during the school year. It can be very frightening for a sick or injured child if we are unable to contact their parents right away. When there is an emergency it is very important for us to be able to reach you as soon as possible.
Does Your Child Need Health Insurance?
Click Here for Information on FAMIS