JHHS 8th Annual Judges for a Cure Volleyball Fundraiser
The Handley Volleyball Team is participating in their 8th Annual Judges for a Cure Fundraiser on Monday, October 14th vs. Skyline. The doors will open at 5:30 pm, JV will play at 6:00 pm and Varsity to follow at 7:00 pm. The night of the Judges for a Cure game, the Volleyball Team will be raffling off various donation items they have received throughout our community. All proceeds will be divided into two local organizations: Blue Ridge Hospice and Valley Health Cancer Center - Angel Fund.
Here are some ways the Volleyball Team is fundraising leading up to the Judges for Cure Game on October 14th:
• Wed. 10/2 - Judges for a Cure Jazzercise- 4:00-5:00 pm @ Handley Main Gym. $5.00 for an hour of Jazzercise. See flyer
• Wed. 10/3- Paisano’s Spirit Night Come out and eat for a good cause!
• Sat. 10/5 - Judges for a Cure Jr. Volleyball Clinic - 9-11 for 5th-8th graders. Volleyball camp at JHHS. Registration form
• 9/19, 9/24, 10/1, 10/10 & 10/14 - Will be running a 50/50 raffle at home volleyball games.
• 2019 T-shirt sale proceeds benefit Judges for a Cure fundraiser.
• 10/11 & 10/14 - Teacher Judges for a Cure (PINK) T-shirt Day or Jean Day Fundraiser.
• Please be sure to make the game on Oct. 14th for chances to win great prizes and support a good cause! See flyer
We hope to see everyone supporting our Judges for a Cure Cause. GO JUDGES!