I am from Strasburg, Virginia and have lived in the Shenandoah Valley my entire life. I have 20 years of teaching experience. I have a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, a minor in Early Childhood Education, and a Masters in Literacy Education. I am a Reading Specialist and licensed to teach Speical Educaiton. I enjoy running and being outdoors. I live in Winchester with my two daughters and my husband. I have a chocolate lab named Bentley.
• Favorite Movie: All Harry Potter Movies
• Favorite Author: Jodi Picoult
• Favorite Resturants: Chick-Fil-A and Panera Bread
• Favorite place to travel to: Outer Banks North Carolina
• Favorite drink: Diet Coke