I am from Strasburg, Virginia and have lived in the Shenandoah Valley my entire life. I have 18 years of teaching experience. I have a Bachelor's degree in Psychology and a minor in Early Childhood Education. I am also a licensed Special education teacher. I am currently taking classes at Shenandoah University where I am working on a masters in Literacy Education to become a Reading Specialist. I enjoy running and roller skating. I live in Winchester with my two daughters and my husband. I have a chocolate lab named Bentley.
• Favorite Movie: All Harry Potter Movies
• Favorite Author: Jodi Picoult
• Favorite Resturants: Chick-Fil-A and Panera Bread
• Favorite place to travel to: Outer Banks North Carolina
• Favorite drink: Diet Coke