WINCHESTER PUBLIC SCHOOLS TRANSCRIPT INFORMATION
A request for a student’s transcript requires a signed release from the student, if he or she is 18 years of age or older, or from the parent or legal guardian if the student is under 18 years of age.
The request must include the following information:
- Student’s full name (maiden name or name as it was when attending school);
- Student’s date of birth;
- Name of school and year you last attended a Winchester Public School;
- Whether the student graduated or withdrew;
- Why the transcript is being requested (i.e., employment, education, identification, etc.)l;
- Full address where transcript information should be sent. Official
transcripts are sent to colleges/employers.
- School records for DMV, Birth Certificate, Social Security, and Immigration are placed in sealed envelopes and must be delivered unopened to the designated agency.
- Request must be SIGNED. It will not be processed if not signed.
PLEASE ALLOW 3 TO 5 DAYS FOR PROCESSING FROM DATE OF REQUEST.