Welcome to PEDLE! PEDLE stands for Personalized Education & Digital Learning Experience.
PEDLE is a personalized and blended learning program that promotes student voice and choice througout the learning process. According to the International Association for K-12 Online Learning (iNACOL), Personalized Learning is "tailoring learning for each student's strengths, needs, and interests-including enabling student voice and choice in what, how, when, and where they learn-to provide flexibility and supports to ensure mastery of the highest standards possible." PEDLE accomplishes these goals through an engaging blended classroom where students learn through a variety of digital tools, resources, and authentic projects.
Benefits of PEDLE
Benefits to Students:
- Students are encouraged to play a greater role – and be more invested in their learning
- Instruction will be tailored to a student’s strengths and interest to keep them more engaged in their learning.
- Students can learn at a flexible pace that’s right for them in order to ensure they have thoroughly learned the material.
Benefits to Parents:
- Personalized learning will provide you with a deeper understanding of how your child is progressing and will improve opportunities for collaboration with teachers
- Personalized learning provides opportunities for increased interaction with teachers and peers and encourages higher levels of student engagement.